https://e-commercemanagers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/PNG-340x80-1.png 0 0 Joost Hoogstrate https://e-commercemanagers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/PNG-340x80-1.png Joost Hoogstrate2012-01-12 04:30:422018-05-02 07:03:02Awesome tools to manager your online presence
Awesome tools to manager your online presence
Fifteen interesting social tools you should know about
- Friend or Follow tells users whom they’re not following on Twitter.
- Conversocial.com helps users manage customer service at scale on Facebook and Twitter. Conversocial enables workflow for multi-person teams to tackle the consumer communication for large brands.
- NutshellMail users social network updates so they don’t have to login and check. Nice!
- UserVoice creates engaging survey forms on Facebook and other sites to solicit feedback from fans and visitors.
- MemoLane is a “virtual scrapbook” generated by a user’s social media history. It also allows users to search their social history across multiple networks.
- PinBoard is a really smart, user-centric, privacy-focused social bookmarking platform.
- Inside View gives users an aggregate view of the social presence and activity of a company.
- bufferapp is tiny little tool that lets users schedule time-released tweets.
- CloudFlood gives away freebies in exchange for social media actions.
- Disqus is a better, real-time comments system for users’ site or blog with fully integrated social network elements.
- Tweriod helps users figure out the best times to tweet based on the activity of their followers’ streams. (Note that it may take some time for Tweriod to gather enough data for analysis.)
- Slideshare is a home for sharing presentations and white papers online.
- PollDaddy enables users to add quick and easy polls to blog posts.
- Twylah allows users to create a branded page for their Twitter stream.
- EveryStockPhoto bills themselves as “the largest search engine for free photos.” It is a great way to find images for social media content.